Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TUES. AUG. 23, 1983

TUES. AUG. 23
Hi.
I was just reading the past entries I’ve written. Its really strange how I’ve changed towards people. I guess it’s a part of growing up. How sweet. How queer. Well you know what I mean. I’d forgotton how much my feelings used to change towards people. I probably sound terrible. I think I do.
A coupla things have happened. I got my Warhol Marlyn poster last tuesday. Bryan came home saturday. He has to be told about me and Carrie. I’ll have to do it. I’ll wait for him to call me. I talked to MA yesterday. I talked to her for about an hour. It was interesting. I saw Irma La Douce last night. 3 hours and I hated the ending pretty much. I really do like Duran Duran now. I said they were okay, before. And there I go again changing my mind. It bugs the shit out of me. I’ll try to stop it. I don’t think I mentioned were got a dog. It’s a cockapoo. White. Small. Cute. Pierre! I like it. But seeing what I’ve written, I’ll probably write soon and tell you I hate it. Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment