Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Monday Jan. 3, 1983

B- Monday Jan. 3
Things were much better today. Parents weren’t home. They had to work. I was just home watching T.V. alone, so no one would bug me.
Talked to Jill today. I guess she had A wild time last night. I won’t go into that! School tomorrow. I really cannot say I am looking forward to it. I don’t know what I’ll say to the kids if they ask me about “the funny little marks on my neck…”
I hope I can keep this “diary” going for a while. At least to fill this book up. I have had these type of things before. I usually lose interest by February. February vacation! Oh I need another. I really dislike school. I hope I see my cousin Kate tomorrow. Enough to talk to. She had a really nice time in Japan. She got back yesterday night. I called and her mother answered. She said she would call back because she was out visiting. That’s Kate! And that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment