Sunday, August 23, 2009

Post Vacation, 1983

May 2, 1983 VACATION WAS LAST WEEK

Hello-
I’ve taken up smoking. Its kinda neat! I get a little high off it which kinda makes me sick too, but I can inhale. I never knew how to really. Jill taught me.
I like her a lot. I think I’m going to her cottage in N. Conway for a week in the summer. It should be fun.
About the last entry. A horrible time it was. Everything’s settled I guess. I don’t really care I guess. It was a way of stepping out of the picture. Not to good, though.
Anyway, me and Elise are still friends I guess. I don’t think I’ll get many rides home from school anymore from her mother. I don’t know. I think Tom should get a ride from his mother (I will too) and if not, we’ll walk. It really should be no big deal.
School sucks! It really does. My math teacher is such a bitch. Drives me up the wall. I can’t stand her. History is a pain, too. Big project due soon. Next monday in fact. Science is hard also. I don’t know what I’ll do. Just survive I guess. I wish school would just end.
Chrissy and me are getting along okay. I don’t think her boyfriend likes me being friends with her, but that’s okay.
I wonder if she’s kinda using me to get him jealous. That’s just what I feel, it’s stupid I know. (IT IS STUPID)
HA HA. Me and Jill say that alot.
I got the Joan Rivers album, last Thursday when I went to the mall with Chrissy. Boyfriend didn’t like that much. TOUGH SHIT.
Bananarama is great. I think they are my favorite group as of now. I’ll talk to ya later. I got to do math. REALLY SUCKS. I have a lot of homework to do.
See ya Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment