Thursday, August 13, 2009

March 16, 1983

March 16
Today was another terrible day. In science, I was put in the corner (no big deal) and then as I was sitting down Mr. Burns says, “I don’t know what it is, but all the girls are in love with him.” Several “whys” from Toni and Chrissy says, “We think of him as one of the girls.” God damn you Chrissy YOU BITCH. Mr. Burns said, “that was really mean, Chrissy.” I’m sorry came from Chrissy but I wonder if she meant it.
Also Elise today I found out likes someone else. I was seriously thinking of asking her out. That sucked.
I’m pretty upset about today. That was the worst day I have had for about a year. New Year’s eve, the day after, was upsetting, but it was trivial.
I’m am so mad.
Don’t even ask about Jill. She’s driving me slightly crazy, but I think I’ll call her. Life can suck.
Bye.
P.S. I’m seeing Billy Squier in concert

No comments:

Post a Comment