Saturday, August 22, 2009

May 31, 1983

May 31, 83
Hey! You know what I’d really like to do? Say what – I feel like making a cake!
That’s a B-52’s song. I like them again.
Everything’s going okay. School will be over soon. I’m glad. The Kinks concert is coming soon. June 9th. Yeah. I’ve had a cold. I got it when we went to our camp last weekend. I feel okay now. Psycho II is coming out this Friday. Yeah. Oh my scheduling worked out fine. I called Elise. She should be coming back soon. Calling back, I mean.
Anyway not much is really going on. Bryan called me today. He’s talking to me now. He wasn’t before because I told Chrissy something he said about her boyfriend. I don’t know what it is with him. Why he’s talking to me. Oh well. I hope I get to be better friends with P.J. He’s a good kid.
Ciao! Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment