Monday, August 17, 2009

April Fools Day, 1983

April 1
Hi! Not much has happened lately. Except one thing. This girl Julia Redden, I am absolutely in love with. I call her “the gazelle.” She is going out with a junior, and has been for 2 ½ years. I was so upset when I found out. I will live, though. Maybe if I could just get to know her, it would be okay. Maybe Vickie will introduce me to her.
I had a math test today and a French test. Math was really easy. A possible 100. I hope so. I need it. French was easy, as always. I’m glad of that too.
Elise is a problem. She’s been pretty much a bag to me lately. I gave her a rose. “Oh thank you.” Vickie says, “Oh, give him a hug.” She doesn’t. Probably because she thinks her overpowering charm will blow me away. Also that I will think she likes me.
BULLSHIT.
She’s really weird. I can’t figure her out.
But its okay, because I don’t have to.
Goodbye…
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment