Friday, August 21, 2009

April 13, 1983

April 13 ‘83
Today was fine. Tonite I didn’t like. Me and Lees have not got along well at was all. Yesterday I tried to make up, it was terrible and a misunderstanding. Today I went to Jacob’s Bagels with Vickie and she seemed nice. She called me later that evening and told me Joannie threatened to “beat her face.” Joannie and her husband Mark are staying with Elise and her mother. Vickie said “but don’t say anything that I called.” I called Elise to make up again tonight. She wasn’t home but I got the 3rd degree by Mark who asked if Vickie had called me. I lied and said no. Mary Ann, Elise’s mother, asked me the same thing, I said no. Elise called when she got home and I told Joannie I had talked to Vickie. Elise was kinda mad, but not really because I didn’t lie to her straight out. Mary Ann and Mark really don’t trust me I guess. I know I did wrong and stupid but I told Joannie to tell Mary Ann I never lied to her before and that I caught myself and decided not to now.
I don’t know what will happen.
I’ll talk to them at the car tomorrow. It was late tonite and I had to get off the phone though I really wanted to talk longer. I was mad I had to hang up.
I don’t want them to think bad of me. Because, I like Mary Ann, or Ma as we call her, a lot. And I’m upset at what I called her and SHIT.
It will all get out and everything will be bad and I can’t do a goddamned thing. Vickie had better not say A thing. Because she will have truly lost one who has always got along with her when she was shunned
I must talk to her.
I’ll write the out come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment