Monday, September 28, 2009

London

June 15, 1992

I am leaving for the airport in one half hour.
Destination? London.
I've spent 2 wonderful weeks in Dover, went to the camp with the folks and have seen a bunch of friends. Leaving D.C. was not terribly difficult. I just left and didn't look back.
And now I'm looking forward. The years will kindly show how memories come and go they ebb and flow
...like the tides
I had a wonderful time in D.C. and was sad to say goodbye.
I've been saying goodbye for four weeks. I can't cry.
Let's hear it for me, huh?
Wish me the best.
Oh and shiver me timbers

I'm sailing away...
I gotta go.
I love you
and love me too--
Peter Sherwood

P.S. At least no one can say I ain't got guts. P. Halsey

1 comment:

  1. I like how these have gone from formless blathering to a sort of prose/poetry. **hug**

    ReplyDelete